I get it – you’re busy! So much to do and so little time, right? That’s were I come in to help with your design needs! You don’t have to hire a full time graphic designer to get work done, just hire me for the design work that you need!
Why choose a retainer program?
- If you know that you will need design services throughout the year, but don’t want to hire a full-time designer, my retainer program is for you.
- You get a discounted rate compared to my normal hourly rate and a la carte rates.
- You pay a set amount each month for the duration of your contract.
How does it work?
A retainer fee is like a monthly design fee. It is paid up front each month before work is ordered. Essentially, you are paying for time versus a specific service.
Based on the retainer package you select, I will block out my schedule with the appropriate amount of hours each month and plan my workload accordingly. You will receive a pre-established amount of work each month, without having to worry about what other client projects are ahead of you!
Graphic Design Retainer Details:
- There is not a minimum monthly commitment. We can work together month-to-month, or if you choose, you can set up a 3, 6, 9, or 12 month contract for a discount.
- Each retainer includes a set number of hours each month. Overage in time will be billed at our current hourly rate of $50 per hour.
- Unused hours will expire. They do not roll over each month. If we are running close on hours hitting their threshold, I will let you know before going over.
- You will get a detailed invoice each month of the projects worked and hours allocated to them.
How to Get Started:
- To get started, click the “Let’s Go” button above to contact me. You’ll click the “Design Retainer” button when contacting me. Make sure to give me a short description of the type of projects you’ll be wanting me to take on! I’ll get back with you as soon as I can with any questions I may have for you and to answer any questions you may have for me.
- If you choose, we can set up a free 30-minute phone consultation to chat more about your projects.
- I’ll send over a contract which will be on a month-to-month basis as well as that month’s invoice from PayPal.
- Once the contract is signed and sent back and the invoice for that month is paid, I’ll schedule your projects!
- At the end of the month, we can have an email or phone consultation to review the program to see if you would like to adjust the hours the following month based on your projects.
You can use your time a couple of different ways.
If you have ongoing projects throughout the month with no particular schedule you can email me as you have design needs. Depending on the size of the project I may be able to take care of it immediately or it might be 24-48 hours. I’ll track your used time and let you know when you get close to running out.
You can also schedule your project time for specific days of the month, as long as you’re able to give me at least one week’s notice.
What type of services can be used in the Graphic Designer Retainer programs?
- Print Materials – sales sheets, direct mailers, brochures, event programs, signage, flyers, etc.
- Digital Materials – email templates, social media graphics, blog banners, and other web graphics
- Ad Design – print and web ads
- Services do not include additional costs like stock photography & fonts
- Services do not including printing costs
- Additional services are available upon request
- Please note: Services do not include logo design. Logos will be charged at flat rate of $100.
Terms & Conditions:
- Monthly retainer fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Monthly retainer fees must be paid for the month in advance before any work will be scheduled.
- The contract required to start retainer services is a binding contract.